Official transcripts are issued by the Registrar’s Office and bear the university seal and signature of the Registrar. Official transcripts are not processed if the student has an outstanding obligation, financial or otherwise.
Order a Transcript
Naropa University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the internet.
- Go directly to the Clearinghouse secure site to order an official transcript. You will be required to sign a release form to verify your identity before the transcript is released. The site will provide instructions. If you are first-time visitor, you will be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/Password, which you will use to place future orders.The site walks you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees.
- The National Student Clearinghouse provides online ordering service for Naropa University students and alumni 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Requests will be honored as quickly as possible, usually within five working days from receipt.
- Keep in mind that online transcript requests submitted while campus is closed will be processed in the order they were received when our office reopens. Please see the University Building Hours for complete listings of campus closures.
- You are strongly encouraged to order transcripts well in advance of a significant break such as winter break. You may be charged additional fees for a rush transcript in order to guarantee that the transcript is issued before campus closes.
- In addition to the convenience of credit card payment, the online service provides email notifications as orders are received and processed by the Registrar’s Office. You can also check the status of your transcript request at the Transcript Ordering Site.
Pick up Transcripts
Students and alumni are required to show photo identification if picking up their transcript. If a transcript is to be picked up by a third party, written authorization from the student or the alumni is required.
or phone 703-742-7791.
If you are unable to place a transcript request via the online system, please call 303-546-3500 for assistance.