All Naropa alumni have access to career services, which includes one-on-one career counseling, career workshops and career fairs and online links to career resources.
Visit the Career and Community Engagement Center for more information. The Career and Community Engagement Center hosted events (click here for upcoming events) and has resources (click here for resources) available to all alumni.
Linda Faucheux also provides the following:
- Mindfulness-Based counseling to cultivate authentic work/life expression
- Human Design System
- VIA Strengths Inventory
- Graduate school application support
- Internship or volunteer exploration
- Job searching strategies
- Resume and cover letter writing support
- Interviewing preparation support